Clary sage essential oil is acquired by steam distilling the buds and leaves of the clary sage plant. This is believed to be native European species. The boil of this plant has made a significant impact in improving the vision and eye health of people. Another use of this oil is in flavoring the Muscatel wine.
The 5 interesting uses of the Clary Sage Essential Oil:
- Rubbing a few drops on your abdomen cures menstrual cramps and abdominal pain.
- Hormonal imbalance can be cured by applying a few drops on pressure points.
- Adding a few drops in your shampoo and conditioner helps strengthen the scalp and hair.
- Rubbing a few drops on your brow provides optimum relaxation while doing creative work.
- Adding a few drops into your oils and moisturizers aids rejuvenated skin.
The major components of this essential oil are:
- Alpha terpineol
- Linalyl acetate
- Neryl acetate