Quick, easy and a delicious recipe to make chapati noodles. Turn your left over or fresh chapatis into a delicious snack, Chinese style.
Total Time: 35-40 mins / Serves: 4
- 3 leftover chapati’s
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Chopped garlic
- 1 Sliced onion
- Sliced Carrots
- Sliced green pepper
- Shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Red chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Take 3 chapatis, layer them on each other and roll.
- Cut the roll into very thin strips and separate them.
- Preheat the pan on and add sesame oil.
- Add chopped garlic and saute it for 30 secs.
- Add sliced onion and saute it.
- Add sliced carrots, green pepper, shredded cabbage and mix.
- Add tomato ketchup, chili sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, salt and mix them well.
- Add chapati noodles into the veggies and mix it all.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.