Relaxation does not mean end of or no work or sitting in front of the TV at the end of the day. The true meaning of relaxation is a state of complete physical and mental well-being and the absence of any stress. Believe it or not deep breathing evokes a number of responses that take you towards a state of relaxation (e.g., decreases in heart rate, blood pressure and muscle tension). The video above explains how to do deep breathing.
Breathing is deeper than thinking. If you change breathing, you change thinking. And once you know the key, that breathing has the key, you can create any climate that you want: it is up to you. It all depends on the way you breathe.
The benefits of something as simple as deep breathing are immense. However, the catch is focused breathing. Breathing the right way does these amazing things for your body:
- Breathing right increases the vital energy so that you have more energy to contribute to the constant processes of detoxifying and self-healing.
- Regulates the nervous system and your immune system so that your body responds less and less towards stress.
- Accelerates the process of regeneration of cells by allowing your body to heal and regenerate cells rather than fighting off the invaders.
- You can experience speedy recovery from diseases and trauma.
- Also compensates for inherited genetic weakness.
THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- Drastically helps in curing long term respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, COPD and asthma
- Reduces the risk of cardiac arrests that can be caused due to tight tensed muscles.
- It opens up your chest increasing the lung capacity making it easier for you to breathe easier and fuller, aiding clarity of vision and emotional stability.
- Relieves congestion and improves blood circulation.
- Increases oxygen flow in the eyes and the brain
- Eases the strain in the heart by increasing oxygen intake of the heart
THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
- Calms the anxiety attacks or fright attacks that people experience more so often by normalising the breathing patterns at the time of disruption
- Stimulates the nervous system in areas where more fatigue is experienced.
- Reduces swelling in the body (edema).
- Helps the body to naturally cleanse and detoxify.
- Your upper body automatically strengthening once you start proper breathing.
- Muscles get the required energy to sustain and regenerate and increase.
- Reduces wrinkles by improving oxygen flow in your face.
- This results in a radiant skin. Age no bar
- Compensates for the energy that was lost during growing up and aging.
- Improves focus, mental concentration and observation powers.
- Low stress aids higher productivity and better decision making capabilities.
- Regulates the intensity in orgasms.
- Higher relaxation levels and self-love will help you with more and more compatible partner choices.
- Helps strengthening relationships due to the higher levels of relaxation which remind you to take responsibilities.
Practice correct breathing to experience some of these many benefits in life. Breathe well stay healthy!