When we talk of herbs, we usually talk of cooking, but some herbs are very beneficial to keep your hair smooth and healthy all year long. Below are the tips to keep your hair dandruff free.
- Massage the Scalp with pure coconut oil. This will also help growth of hair.
- Apply coconut oil which has been boiled with small onions for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with a mixture of green gram powder and water drained from cooked (boiled) rice.
- Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp.
- Apply the warm mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and coconut oil. Do a steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes and wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Apply a paste of fenugreek and mustard to the scalp.
- Mix Shikakai powder with the water drained from the cooked rice and wash the hair with it.
- Crush the leaves of five petal hibiscus flower and take the juice. Wash the hair with this juice.
- Heat oil with a little camphor. Apply the oil in the scalp and massage for 10 minutes. After 30 minutes wash the hair with a herbal shampoo. Do the steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes.