I love macaroni. I can eat it any time of the day and any day of the year. This simple and easy to make macaroni salad has a wonderfully creamy texture and mild flavour that everyone loves. This salad is very filling and can be taken as a full meal.
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons vinegar (Sirka)
- 1tablespoon mustard (Raee, Sarson)
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper (Kaali Mirch)
- 1⁄4kg macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2cup chopped green pepper (Shimla Mirch)
- 1 cup sliced celery (Ajmooda)
- 1⁄2cup chopped green onion
- 1/2cup chopped tomatos
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Stir into remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill.